- Do you have squatters on your property?
- Do you despair of getting rid of them?
- Are you unable to afford solicitors costs?
Why not try the Landlord-Law 'do-it-yourself' squatters eviction kit? It can be used both for squatters occupying houses and flats, and for squatters camping on land, such as fields, woodland, and car parks. It is easy to use and comes with online support.
Loisjoy Thurstun, Landlord: "Thank you for your excellent Evicting squatters pack. We got our Forthwith order from the Judge this morning. Your pack was brilliant with its step by step instructions"
The kit includes:
- All the court forms
- Detailed instructions on how to bring a claim, including completing the forms and what to do at court
- Support via an online discussion forum
- Up to 1/2 telephone support from solicitor Tessa Shepperson
The kit is currently undergoing an upgrade and will be re-launched shortly.
Watch this space!
Paul Whiting, Landlord: "The kit I downloaded from your site gave me all the advice I needed to successfully take action through the courts to gain access to my property. It all went very smoothly."
Anthony Hill, Landlord & Tenant: "Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, if you do not have thousands of pounds to arbitrarily spend on legal fees, Tessa and her kits and her site, as one, are like that expert legal-eagle of a friend we all wish we had."
If you need the kit urgently, contact Tessa Shepperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.